Followers

Feedjit

Monday, February 14, 2011

Studio Calico March sneak peaks!

Every 14th of the month, Studio Calico shows sneak peeks of their upcoming kit. The pictures are always shown in a slideshow, but I like to be able to stare and stare at the pics. So with unbelievable craftiness and with the help of the best technology out there (aka Microsoft Paint), I downloaded the pics...

Main kit: Into the Woods






Add-on 1: Babbling Brook



Add-on 2: Mossy Knoll



Add-on 3: Sunny Clearing



Add-on 4: Wildflower



I love add-on 2 so far.

8 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

You're killing me! Thanks for doing this! The slide always moves too fast for me.

Keshet said...

Thanks so much for doing this, Laney! I just love it!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

This is great!! Love seeing all the pics like this and comparing them to one another :) Thanks!!

Cathy Pascual said...

great idea! thanks for doing this!

Gracie said...

Thanks Laney, great idea.

LollyChops said...

I just wanted to drop by and leave you some HUGS! I hope you have a terrific weekend!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!! Awesome pics here! Such fab creations! I love the pops of colour and the circles with the buttons and the woodgrain - everything basically lol! :D

I have to follow you - too inspiring!

Lily Allen said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.
clipping path service