Followers

Feedjit

Monday, December 14, 2009

A long overdue post...

I've recently had to chance to take pictures of some of the cards I made and gave away to my family, as well as the mini-album I made for my sister for Christmas last year. Check it out.

This one was for my parents' anniversary. All papers are Basic Grey Periphery. I think it's the most beautiful card I've ever made.


This is the card I posted on April 4th 2009 (I know, I know), it's not in pristine condition, but you can finally see the real colors.


This next card was for my nephew's birthday. I believe I made this card in my first scrapbooking class.


This next one contained theatre tickets that I got for my niece and nephew for Christmas last year. There's a small pocket inside to hold the tickets.


That's it for now! I'll post the mini album tomorrow.

No comments: