Followers

Feedjit

Monday, September 7, 2009

The camera update

I checked today if Best Buy mailed the camera, and they haven't! We ordered it on August 30th. So tomorrow, I'm calling a camera shop and if they have it in stock, I'm canceling Best Buy.

Seriously, I have so much stuff to post. There's the mini I did for my sister at Christmas, and numerous cards. There are several that I already gave away, but since it's all to my family, I'll just photograph the cards next time I visit them.

I did four cards recently, one is posted below, but I'll repost it when I get the camera, and one I already gave to my parents for their anniversary. I can't wait to get the camera so I post everything and finally be up to date in here!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x