Followers

Feedjit

Monday, May 18, 2009

My work space


Here is a picture of my temporary art space. All I have is this small desk, and it's covered in stuff. It's also surrounded in stuff which you can't see on the picture.

I was playing in my art journal when I took this picture. I haven't drawn anything in years, and this was a first time attempt. Her arms are not the same length! Next time, I think I will sketch in pencil first.

You can see the inchies I'm working on right above the journal in a round transparent container.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Just to let you know how to add in pictures on your sidebar in Dashboard "select layout"
in the sidebar area "Select add a gadget"
New window will pop up and click "picture"
Then just fill in all the info for it :)
Hope this helps
Nikki
P.S wow that's alot of shimmering paint jars must be nice to have tons to play with :)

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

thank you so much for joining in my blog candy i wish you good luck and you have a wonderful blog:)

hugs tracy xx

Anne said...

Inchies are fun, aren't they!

Good luck in my blog cansdy draw :)

Elaine said...

Lots of fun stuff to play with there!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, good luck in the candy draw!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your work space photo L'Helene. You have earned a second entry into my blogoversary candy.

Good Luck!!

Joanne x