Followers

Feedjit

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Make something everyday




I saw that in many blogs on the past months. So I decided to try it. Monday, I made my very first ATC. It's a playing card I had covered with mucho layers of gesso a month ago. I just stamped it with black Stazon, and painted it with my newest toys : Twinkling H2Os. I luff them!!

I also made 2 inchies, one yesterday, one today, but I didn't take pictures yet. One of them is covered with Crackle accents which is drying and crackling as we speak.

4 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

This is really pretty! I love ATC's. I got addicted to them years ago. I haven't made one in many moons.

Nancy

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog - think I know what you mean about the shmoo looking like...haha :o) Love your ATC!

Tatieva said...

Trés jolie ATC... j'attends les autres avec impatience !
Kisses from France,
Tatieva

Seth said...

Love how this ATC came out!